Thursday, June 28, 2007

LOLWHO

I thought this deserved its own post, rather than being tucked away on the last one. Although you might have to be conversant with lolcats to appreciate the nuances, such as they are.


UPDATE:

"Organisers of the upcoming London Pride festival have decided to show the season finale of Doctor Who at the outdoor gay event.

According to Pink News, a big screen will be erected in Trafalgar Square to broadcast the episode on Saturday June 30th in order to please the hit show’s substantial gay following."

Further proof that Doctor Who is football for teh gayz. Please can someone record the cheers and 'ooh' noises as an alternative DVD commentary, it would be brilliant.

/slight patronisingness

I'll have to catch the Sunday repeat, due to trains, gahhhh.



ALSO: I really want a t-shirt of the Master eating jellybabies, with a 'nom nom nom' caption.

12 comments:

Billy said...

i loves it.

No, it's not good, I don't speak lolcat.

James Henry said...

I think that would 'I LUV IT K BAI'.

Anonymous said...

*loves*

Anonymous said...

Oh, win. I'll assume you've seen the whole massive community of Dr Who macros, but will post the link here anyway because, hey, who knows. (WHO knows, get it? Can't touch this.)

[http://community.livejournal.com/ihasatardis]

It has EATEN MY BRAIN oh dear.

the triple T said...

o. em. gee.

Which would be a funny line (maybe...) if I didn't talk like that all the time anyway....

Anonymous said...

...and now I am all over-excited about Last [episode of] Doctor Who [series 3]. Again.

Anonymous said...

Very funny, thinking about that is going to add an extra twist to the final episode.

kaiki said...

lolcat is aces.

Valerie said...

This is way funnier than it should be. Perhaps has something to do with my current state of mind... Anyway -- thanks for pointing us to it.

Boz said...

I IS IN YUR UINIVERSE, TAKIN' OBER UR WURLD.

The 'Nom nom nom' t-shirt is GENIUS. Surely there must be some online customised t-shirt shop fandangle shiny thing on the internets??

Go Internets!

James Henry said...

I'm on it, baby.

Jen said...

I is reedin ur post, lollin at teh contentz.

I am heart teh tymlordz.

...you eated my cookie?